Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE EXECUTIVES
President, Owner & Broker
Income Producing properties. Specializing in shopping centers and general commercial real estate.
F.I.T. institute in Manhattan, New York with a concentration on advertising and marketing.
Valencia College in Orlando, Florida with a concentration on Business Administration.
Licensed Real Estate Broker. License #: BK3020087.
Negotiated and closed over hundreds of millions of dollars in real estate transactions.
Former Broker/Owner of Square Footage Real Estate Group, Inc. which specialized in office, retail,
warehouse leasing and acquisitions – (2005-2006)
Broker Associate of Treasure Coast Commercial Real Estate, LLC (2006-2009)
Vice President Of NAI SouthCoast, Inc from (2009- 2011)
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LEGAL COUNSEL
Michael B. Katz, Esquire
General Counsel & Real Estate Consultant
Mark R. McMullen, Esquire
General Counsel & Real Estate Consultant
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AGENTS & BROKER MARTIN COUNTY
Director of Retail Leasing & Sales
Mr. Ball rejoined Jack Lupo and the newly formed Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC in 2011, bringing over 25 years of commercial real estate leasing experience in the South Florida Market. With a passion for the Shopping Center Industry, Mike works with his clients to increase the value of their investments through aggressive leasing to maintain high occupancy levels. Mr. Ball has been involved in nearly 1,500 retail lease transactions totaling in excess of $400,000,000.
Prior to teaming up with Jeremiah Baron & Co., Mr. Ball worked for Jack Lupo Realty for over 15 years as Director of Retail Sales before becoming a partner in 2002 and was involved in the sale of the firm to Coldwell Banker in 2007. His background encompasses the leasing of both nationally anchored and local tenant shopping centers throughout South Florida with leases ranging from 1,000 sq. ft. to over 100,000 sq. ft. Mr. Ball maintains an annual inventory of nearly 1,000,000 sq. ft. of leasable retail space as landlord representation.
- Top Retail Commercial Real Estate Broker – Palm Beach Market
- Co-Star Power Broker Award since 2006
- Consistently ranked in Top 1% of all Florida Real Estate Brokers
- Partner in Jack Lupo Realty (A Top 20 South Florida Real Estate Company)
- 1,500 Retail Leasing Transactions
Alex Rodriguez -Torres III
Industrial Buildings, Commercial Medical Properties, Multifamily, Business Acquisitions and General Commercial Real Estate Broker St Lucie County.
Real Estate Course Completion (State of Florida)
City of Port Saint Lucie Code Enforcement Board Member 2004-2008 (Familiar with Sunshine Laws)
Real Estate Investments & Law Course Completions
Picart Homes / London, England U.K (West Palm Beach & Miami Beach, Florida)
Business Development Director & U.S Economic Consultant
2002-2008 R.T Enterprise & Associates, Inc. Port St. Lucie, Florida
President & C.E.O
Louis Perrotta “Lou”
Vice President, Broker Associate
Lou Perrotta has lived in the St. Lucie and Martin County area for over 25 years. Lou has a high level of experience in the construction and operations of the restaurant industry.
- Business acquisitions
- Industrial properties
- Restaurant construction, development, leasing, and design
- American Business College
- St Lucie County Contractor Certification
- Vice President of 85 unit PUD
- Owner operator multi-unit restaurants
- St Lucie- Martin county area manager for the Performance Group
- Operations manager for MT Ital inc.
Sales & Leasing Agent
Matt Crady is a Florida native who has lived in Martin County for over 35 years. Matt has a high level of experience in land development and property management, and has been working as a project manager for over 10 years.
Procuring new single family homes and land planning and development for various commercial and residential uses including sales and leases.
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Agent Martin County
- B.S. Business Management (2004, Florida Atlantic University)
- B.S. Marketing (2004, Florida Atlantic University)
- Certified in Drainage and Storm Water Management
- 2005 – 2008 Project Manager at Treasure Coast Homes
- 2008-2015 Project Manager at Hobe Sound Polo Club
Responsible for all operations in the building of homes and land development, project management, coordinating governmental inspections and engineering certifications.
Sales and Leasing Agent
Florida Real Estate License #: SL3345950
Martin County High School Graduate & Martin County Native
Owner of Local Auto Dealership 2004-2012
Auto Dealerships, Industrial Warehouses & Retail Shopping Centers
Commercial Real Estate Agent-specializing in Land Planning, Entitlements, & Development
State of Florida Real Estate License # SL3326048
1987 Graduate from NYIT School Of Architecture with a five year degree in Architecture & Landscape Design
Joined The Anderson Corporation in 1994 as Design Associate and headed the firm’s Scottsdale Office. He was awarded the opportunity to direct The Anderson Corporation’s design program of single and multi-family housing. Four years later, Olivieri transformed the Anderson Corporation to a design build architectural firm and became the Managing Member of Metropolis, LLC. His vision for the firm as a young intern was to create a new urban zoning overlay mathematically allowing the development of vacant infill lots plaguing the downtown Phoenix core. The firm went on to build a $17.4 million dollar real estate entitlement portfolio expanding into Nevada.
Top Realtor in 1993 for Coldwell Banker Arizona
A second generation auctioneer, J.D., Florida Real Estate Broker, and a resident of the Treasure Coast Florida.
Mr. Daniel is a full time auctioneer with Associate Auctions and part time law professor at Indian River State College. Graduate of Florida Atlantic University with a double major in Finance and Real Estate Brokerage Martin County. He has a law degree from Nova Southeastern University.
His legal background and training was spent with the Chief Judge of 19th District and the President of the Florida Senate. He developed strong governmental relationships as a lobbyist and public policy advocate.
Daniel continues in a line of auction history and stays involved in the auction industry at both the state and national levels. Having won the Florida State Bid Calling competition and a seat on the board of directors of the Florida Auctioneers Association he has proven his commitment to the profession and the industry.
- 2010 Florida Bid Calling Champion
- State Ambassador to the National Association of Auctioneers
- Board of Directors for the Florida Auctioneers Association
- Board of Directors for Martin County Estate Planning Council
- Advisory Board at Habitat for Humanity
Real Estate Agent
- From New York City, N.Y. living in Treasure Coast since 2013
- State of Florida Real Estate License # SL3382230
- Boston College graduate majoring in Marketing and Sales
- Former Allstate insurance agent specialist
- Former U.S. Swimming Olympic Trial Qualifier
Real Estate Agent
Raised in Martin County
Specializing in Multifamily Investment Properties
- Own and operate local investment properties
- Territory Manager – Florida based building supply manufacturer (Top Producer)
- Project Manager – Heavy construction for Murray Logan Construction Incorporated
- BBA Finance/Investments from University of North Florida.
- Earned RIA (Registered Investment Advisor) with SEC
- Working towards CCIM
Jeff began working in real estate Investors Martin County with Beachfront Mann Realty on Hutchinson Island. He is currently acting as Property Manager for Commercial Real Estate, LLC. He also works on various commercial real estate acquisitions and development projects with his son, Jeremiah.