CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter
Keep In Touch Through E-Mail. View Our Featured Properties and New Listings!
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Another successful transaction! The Seaway Plaza located right off US-1 in Fort Pierce has just been sold for a total of $1,125,000. The building measures 19,183 square feet and features a mixture of professional and retail tenants. The property was purchased by a...
Another big win for Jeremiah Baron & Co.! A 3.39 acre site near US-1 and SE Salerno Road in Stuart, has been sold for a grand total of $1,500,000. The site currently has an industrial building plus a home with a detached garage. Neighboring tenants include Treasure...
Talk about a record sale! A newly built warehouse/office property in the commercial business corridor of Stuart sells for $430,000 (nearly $153/psf!). The 2,800 sf property was completed in early 2018 and features 14 ft. ceilings, 3 bay doors, insulated block walls,...
Two continuous units in the Treasure Coast Commerce Center located in Stuart have been sold for a total of $462,000. The flex/warehouse spaces feature overheard doors, air-conditioned throughout, and private restrooms with a shower. Neighboring tenants in the property...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Baron Shoppes | Retail Space(s) | Property Flyer
- Brand new prime retail shopping center in the high traffic zone of Stuart.
- Only one space available and it will lease fast!
- Join National Tenants which include: Moe’s Southwest Grill, Firehouse Subs, Your Pie, Metro Diner, Great Clips, Jupiter Medical Urgent Care, and more!
- Newly built from the ground up, features excellent exposure to US-1, large monument signs, and modern façade.
Seaway Plaza | (SOLD $1,125,000)
Contemporary concrete block plaza has great exposure to US Highway 1 in Fort Pierce. The largest of the available suites has 17 offices, conference room, break room, and bathrooms. Occupying tenants range from offices to healthcare professionals, and retailers. Site features monument sign and plenty of parking spaces!
Medical Office Condo | Property Flyer
- Great opportunity to own a 1,560 square-foot office condo at the Hillmoor Professional Plaza.
- Site consists of: 3 exam rooms with sinks, 2 consultation rooms, 1 large conference room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen area and 1 waiting room lobby.
- Currently leased by a medical firm with a gross yearly income of $17,580.00. New owner will have option to keep established tenants or take for own use.
- Within close proximity to the St. Lucie Medical Center and other healthcare related facilities. Only minutes away from the new roadway construction that will be connecting Crosstown Pkwy to US-Hwy 1.
Shoppes of Jensen Beach | Shopping Center | Property Flyer
Once in a generation opportunity to own the most highly profiled plaza on the Treasure Coast, directly in front of the Treasure Coast Simon Mall. Anchored by all national & regional tenants including: Panera Bread, Men’s Warehouse, Play N Trade, T-Mobile, Mattress Firm, Stanton Optical & Vapor Shark. Jensen Beach Shoppes boasts one of the most visible plaza’s on US Highway 1 with some of the highest traffic counts on the Treasure Coast.Aerial Video