CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter
Keep In Touch Through E-Mail. View Our Featured Properties and New Listings!
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Choice Self Storage, a family run business out of Key West, Florida, have sold their 40,000 square-foot storage facility to a National Company at a record $23,800,000. The price equates to $626.00/psf making it one of the largest per square footage sales in the United...
A former freestanding bank branch located on NE Jensen Beach Blvd. has just been sold for a total of $1,200,000. The 4,531 sf building features five drive-thru lanes, private parking lot, and great signage. The property was purchased by a local investor who plans on...
The last industrial space located at 1800 SE Village Green Drive in Port St Lucie has been leased by Two Men and a Truck, a franchised moving company headquartered in Lansing, Michigan. The warehouse site features 8,000 sf of office space and 8,000 sf of warehouse...
Another successful transaction! The Seaway Plaza located right off US-1 in Fort Pierce has just been sold for a total of $1,125,000. The building measures 19,183 square feet and features a mixture of professional and retail tenants. The property was purchased by a...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Baron Shoppes Shopping Plaza | Property Flyer
- Huge opportunity to acquire the Baron Shoppes Shopping Plaza, a 100% occupied newly built multi-tenant retail center in Stuart, FL
- Site consists of three freestanding pad buildings; Metro Diner, Eyeglass World, and Paradise Car Wash, as well as a 7-suite inline shoppes building that features Moe’s Southwest Grill, Firehouse Subs, Great Clips, Jupiter Medical, and others!
- Located on SE Federal Highway with 46,900 cars per day, and features two prominent monument signs which provide great visibility.
- Property is adjacent to the Regency Square Shopping Center, which features Stein Mart and Regency 8 Cinema.
Medical Office near Downtown | Property Flyer
- Spacious medical office building located in close proximity to the Hospital and the Downtown Stuart area.
- Site features 9 exam rooms, 5 offices, a waiting area, reception area, and restrooms.
- Building was renovated in 2010 with metal roof and fresh paint.
- Street to street access on both East Ocean and Osceola Street.
- Highly visible signage and great location!
Retail/Office Spaces at Lakes Plaza | Property Flyer
- The Lakes Plaza Commercial Center has a few spaces available ideal for office use, retail, and other professional businesses. Site features ample parking, monument sign, and a dedicated turning lane.
- Located in a prime location with frontage to US-1.
- The side by sides spaces can be combined for a total of 3,000 sf!
0.77 AC Commercial Land | Property Flyer
Excellent development opportunity! Commercial land in the industrial corridor of St. Lucie West has great build out potential for a brand new warehouse, manufacturing business, or other uses under the respective zoning. Easy accessibility to I-95.