CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter
Keep In Touch Through E-Mail. View Our Featured Properties and New Listings!
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
A quadriplex property in the harbor town of Port Salerno has just been sold for a total of $411,000 in less than 3 months! The 4-unit apartments were sold as a income producing deal to a local investor. The 3,822 sf two story building features well-maintained units...
A 4,420 sf manufacturing building located in Kings Highway, Fort Pierce has just been sold for a total of $460,000. Site had great accessibility to both Florida's Turnpike and I-95, and features a fenced yard, four bay doors, and 200 ft of frontage. An undisclosed...
A combined 52,784 sf self storage facility in Minneola, FL has just been sold for a grand total of $6,960,000. The site is occupied by AAA Storage Highway 27, which has over 30 storage facilities throughout 3 states in the US. Property fenced and climate controlled...
A freestanding building located in 1955 SW Gatlin Blvd. in Port St. Lucie was just leased to Eagle Custom Golf Carts, a company family owned and operated that specializes in standard to customized golf cart sales. The 1,173 sf property boasts high exposure to Gatlin...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
End Cap Space at Home Depot Plaza | Property Flyer
- A great opportunity to lease a 1,200 SF end cap space ideal for a retailer or quick service restaurant.
- The space was formerly a Subway restaurant so it’s already built for a QSR.
- Located at the Home Depot Plaza between St Lucie West Blvd and SW Cashmere Blvd.
- Site has ample parking and signage.
- Situated near the shopping district of St. Lucie West, surrounded by several residential communities, and can also be easily accessible from the Crosstown Parkway.
Westwood Manor Homes | Property Flyer
This deal is for 3 separate homes at $425,000 each. Excellent large family homes available for purchase (all vacant) All three homes features 8 bed and 8 baths and adequate yard space. Located at the very end of the street, quick access to the Indian River State College, the Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Walmart Supercenter and just a short distance from I-95 and US-1.
Restaurant w/ Drive-thru Redevelopment | Property Flyer
Excellent restaurant building features great access from US-1 and shared access with Heathcote Drive. Site has potential to be redeveloped as a quick service restaurant with drive-thru. Currently being leased on a month to month basis @ $2,000/mo. Only a short distance away from historic downtown Fort Pierce, shopping mall, Virginia College, and residential communities. Property next door will be redeveloped for a future National tenant.
Up to 4 Acres of Development Land | Property Flyer
- Exceptional development opportunity located in highly traveled area of US-1.
- Four +/-1 acre parcels zoned CG, which would allow for a variety of uses including: Retail, Bank, Quick Service Restaurants, Offices, and more.
- Prime location on US-1, just minutes away from the St. Lucie Medical Center, the Port St. Lucie Civic Center, and a future approximately 250 unit apartment complex slated for 2019.
- Site is also less than 2 miles away from the anticipated Crosstown Parkway Extension project which is expected to increase the average daily traffic to 60,000. The new bridge will connect from the existing West Virginia Drive, crossing over the North Fork of the St. Lucie River and connecting into US-1 at Village Green Drive. Project completion is projected for late 2019. For more information visit: http://crosstownextension.com/