CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter
Keep In Touch Through E-Mail. View Our Featured Properties and New Listings!
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
A 4,420 sf manufacturing building located in Kings Highway, Fort Pierce has just been sold for a total of $460,000. Site had great accessibility to both Florida's Turnpike and I-95, and features a fenced yard, four bay doors, and 200 ft of frontage. An undisclosed...
A combined 52,784 sf self storage facility in Minneola, FL has just been sold for a grand total of $6,960,000. The site is occupied by AAA Storage Highway 27, which has over 30 storage facilities throughout 3 states in the US. Property fenced and climate controlled...
A freestanding building located in 1955 SW Gatlin Blvd. in Port St. Lucie was just leased to Eagle Custom Golf Carts, a company family owned and operated that specializes in standard to customized golf cart sales. The 1,173 sf property boasts high exposure to Gatlin...
An office building located at 700 S Colorado Ave. in Stuart has been sold for a total of $368,500. The property has had a long history of attorneys occupying the building. Most recently it was the office of attorney Tom Fogt for many years, however, its original...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
0.69 AC Development Land | Property Flyer
Excellent development opportunity in one of the few remaining lots on Port St. Lucie Blvd. The site consists of a 0.69 acre lot; it has high visibility and frontage plus additional traffic flow coming from Floresta Dr. and Florida’s Turnpike. This site is suitable for multiple uses that require daily high traffic volume.
Mainstreet Village at PGA | Property Flyer
Exceptional new development opportunity in the distinguished St. Lucie West area! Phase 1 of the future development will consist of a two-story commercial strip with a mixture of tenants that includes: retail, dining, medical, and office. Site is located just to the West of I-95 with great accessibility. There is currently 1,700 – 5,701 sf available to lease! In close proximity to many National tenants that include: PGA Resort and Learning Center, Walmart, Starbucks, AMC Theater, plus centrally located around multiple residential communities.
Prime Development Site | Property Flyer
- Total of 9.39 acres of vacant land with the option to divide the parcels*.
- Highly versatile piece of land currently zoned as COR-2 which allows a variety of uses ranging from residential, professional offices, medical, and retail.
- Located in a very prestigious area of Stuart; walking distance from the Martin Health Hospital, Indian River State College, and in close proximity to the Willoughby Golf Club.
- Less than 2 miles away from US-1 and less than 3 miles away from the I-95 ramp.
Professional Office | Property Flyer
- Excellent well maintained site is an ideal spot for a variety of office professional uses, including but not limited to: medical, dental, real estate, attorney group, contractors, , or a consulting firm.
- Site features include: lobby area with reception desk, private offices, restroom, and kitchen, in addition the second floor features an open floor plan with its own bathroom and kitchen.
- Located near the signalized intersection of SE Indian Street and SE Dixie Highway.
- Close proximity to US-1 and national retailers such as Walgreens, Publix, Home Depot, Chik-fil-A, Wendy’s and many others.