1099 NW 21st Street, Stuart FL 34994
100% Leased Strip Center | Retail Tenants
Building Size 19,495 SF Acreage 2.93 acre(s) Zoning HB-1 Frontage 230'
100% Leased Strip Center | Retail TenantsProperty Flyer
- Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to present an exceptional investment opportunity comprised of a fully leased dual tenant retail property in Stuart, Florida.
- The 19,495 square-foot property sits on a 2.93 acre land and features two established long-term tenants.
- The Humane Society Thrift Store occupies 6,670 square-feet of the building. It is one of the few locations in the area that sells new and used donated merchandise to help benefit animal shelter programs and services.
- Once Upon a Child occupies the remaining 12,745 square-feet of the property and it specializes in the purchase and sale of gently used items for children, including clothes, shoes and toys.
- Site has excellent accessibility from both northbound and southbound US Highway 1. Highly visible location with over 200 feet of frontage while also receiving traffic counts surpassing 50,000 cars a day.