8555-8563 S Commerce Centre Dr. Port St. Lucie FL 34986
PGA Commerce Centre
Building Size 56,084 SF Acreage 7.2 acre(s) Land Use Commercial Zoning Commercial General Frontage 952'
PGA Commerce CentreProperty Flyer
- Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to present an exceptional real estate purchase opportunity of the PGA Commerce Centre, which consists of three office buildings with proposed plans for a fourth building that will become the future location of an academic child care center.
- The main building of the property totals 21,951 square-feet and it is occupied by Baron Real Estate; an esteemed real estate company specializing in residential sales between the West Coast and South Coast of Florida.
- Adjacent to the real estate property is a 7,226 square-foot building currently being renovated to accommodate the future location of the Exceptional Academy; a second branch which focuses in teaching children with autism and other related disabilities.
- The third building on site totals 11,096 square-feet and it will become the new location of the GFNF4Kids Child Advocacy Center; a non-profit organization that supports the unfunded needs of abused and neglected children.
- There are currently preliminary plans to build a 10,500 square foot building for the future location of a Lightbridge Academy School which specializes in child care and education for infants all the way through kindergarten. This will make the first ever location in the state of Florida.