CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Mattress Market recently signed a 36 month lease for the anchor space located at the major signalized intersection of U.S. Highway 1 and Jensen Beach Boulevard. Other surrounding retailers include: McDonald’s, Red Lobster, CarMax, Havertys Furniture, West Marine, Home...
Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of the Pineapple Square Shopping Strip center in Downtown Jensen Beach for $9,500,000. The site is anchored by the recently renovated two-story Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill, in addition to other retail...
Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of a 0.80 acre AC commercial lot located on Sugarhill Avenue in Jensen Beach for $200,000. Prime location for single-family homes, as well as multi- family dwellings, townhomes, duplexes, business and...
Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of .46 acres on Lennard Road in Port St. Lucie, Florida for $75,000. Current zoning allows the development of office facilities which include but it’s not limited to administrative, business or professional...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Industrial Flex WarehouseProperty Flyer
- Turn-key leasing opportunity of a freestanding 3,750 SF structure on the corner of Industrial 2 Ave. and W Dixie Blvd.
- Site has about 2,750 SF of shop space with an office, kitchen area, 2 washrooms, large roll-up door, and ample parking.
- Suitable location for most light manufacturing or warehousing activities under St. Lucie County’s Industrial Light zoning.
- In close proximity to the Treasure Coast International Airport and Business Park; just minutes away from US-1 and within 5 miles from the I-95 access ramp.
0.89 AC Vacant Commercial LandProperty Flyer
- Prime commercial land with about 300 ft. of frontage to the busy N 25th Street in Fort Pierce, FL.
- Partially treed parcel contains six (6) lots currently zoned for C-3 with the possibility to rezone for mixed-use development.
- The site is quickly accessible via the signalized intersection of N 25th Street and Orange Ave. and it is only about 3 miles away from the I-95 access ramp.
- Neighboring tenants include Advance Auto Parts, Cricket Wireless, Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen, and less than 2 miles away from the Lawnwood Regional Medical Center.
Industrial Warehouse CondoProperty Flyer
- Excellent warehouse condo property comprised of 6 combined units totaling 12,120 sf in the Warehouse Plaza Commercial Center.
- Located in a cul-de-sac accessible via SE Village Green Drive which quickly connects to US-1 and the newly opened Crosstown Parkway.
- Individually metered units would easily allow the option to subdivide into multiple spaces.
- Site features a total of six 14’ roll-up doors, ample parking and a fenced area.
Freestanding Professional OfficeProperty Flyer
- Exceptional move-in ready office property with great frontage to US-1 in Stuart, FL.
- Site improvements include marble flooring, 8’ finished wood ceilings, recessed lighting, brand new roof, and impact glass windows.
- Plenty of great amenities such as an ample reception area with conference room, partitioned offices, a kitchen, private restrooms, print/copy room, and a secure storage.
- Property features ample parking and its own monument sign facing US-1 which receives an average of over 40,000 cars daily.