CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
The Baron Shoppes of Tradition, a brand new commercial development brought together by J Baron Development has just sold a portion of the property consisting of a multi-tenant retail strip for a grand total of $6,500,000. The 9,350 square-foot retail strip features a...
A vacant piece of land located between US-1 and N Old Dixie Highway in Fort Pierce has just closed for $500,000. There are no immediate plans for development at the moment but could have the potential for various general commercial uses. This is the second land...
Congratulations to Jeremiah Baron, Chris Belland, Matt Mondo, Conor Mackin, and Matt Crady for their recognition in both Top Industrial Lease and Top Property Sale winners of the fourth quarter 2021 CoStar Power Broker Quarterly Deals Award. The recognized deals were...
A 1,960 square-foot storage unit located at the Jensen Beach Auto Vault storage facility has just closed for a total of $539,000. The warehouse condo features a fully finished interior with A/C throughout, a 14' x 13' roll-up door, and a private restroom. A very...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Pie Hole Restaurant & Vacant Land
- Jeremiah Baron & Co. area pleased to present an exceptional acquisition opportunity of an established, high grossing pizza restaurant located on South Hutchinson Island’s famous A1A Ocean drive.
- The property consists of an 1,800 square-foot building with a 728 square-foot enclosed seating area. This immaculate standalone building was completely renovated in 2020 with high quality furnishings with no expense spared.
- Sale includes building, business, and three adjacent vacant parcels used for overflow parking. The building and patios offer seating for +/-100 guests. Business is being sold turnkey with all furnishings and full staff.
1.27 AC Commercial LandProperty Flyer
- Excellent vacant commercial land located in a growing area of Ocala, Florida.
- Site is zoned for B-2 which allows for a wide selection of commercial uses such as sales and services, professional offices, restaurants, and others.
- Immediate surrounding tenants include Walgreens, Dominos Pizza, and a future shopping center development.
- East and West of the property features residential communities, and north of the property are a mixture of national and regional tenants such as Winn-Dixie, Family Dollar, and Dollar General.
End Cap Retail/Showroom SpaceProperty Flyer
- Great end cap retail/showroom space located on the corner of US-1 and SE Tressler Drive in Stuart, FL.
- Site features ample parking, building and monument signage, and excellent frontage to US-1.
- Renovated in 2016 inside and out.
- Prime location with high traffic counts and in close proximity to National brands such as Public Storage, IHOP, Wawa, McDonald’s, and more.
Professional Office SpaceProperty Flyer
- Excellent leasing opportunity in the desirable business district of Stuart. Site has had major improvements done including but not limited to: new roof, HVAC, tile and carpet, parking lot, and landscaping. Other features include a highly visible pylon sign.
- *Rental rate does not reflect $50 utilities fee and sales tax*
- Close proximity to Downtown Stuart and located just off the high traffic area of SE Federal Highway.