CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of the Pineapple Square Shopping Strip center in Downtown Jensen Beach for $9,500,000. The site is anchored by the recently renovated two-story Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill, in addition to other retail...
Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of a 0.80 acre AC commercial lot located on Sugarhill Avenue in Jensen Beach for $200,000. Prime location for single-family homes, as well as multi- family dwellings, townhomes, duplexes, business and...
Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of .46 acres on Lennard Road in Port St. Lucie, Florida for $75,000. Current zoning allows the development of office facilities which include but it’s not limited to administrative, business or professional...
MAI Chemical recently signed a 36 month lease for the 1,196 sf unit in Gardens Plaza on US1 in Port St Lucie. Space was on the market for less than 1 week. In close proximity to many National tenants such as Benjamin Moore, Walmart, Burger King, Sam’s Club, Metro PCS,...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
+/- 8.61 AC Vacant Commercial LandProperty Flyer
- Excellent commercial vacant property comprised of 3 parcels totaling nearly 8.61 acres in the growing area of Okeechobee, Florida.
- Located right on SR 710 just east of the City of Okeechobee which is quickly accessible in less than 2 miles from NE Park Street.
- Next door to a Marathon Gas Station and in close proximity to a busy subdivision with an elementary school located to the south of the parcels.
- Current land use allows for commercial and urban residential use.
- Less than an hour drive to Port St. Lucie, Ft. Pierce and Stuart.
Pizza Shop Business SaleProperty Flyer
- Excellent purchase opportunity consisting of an operating restaurant business which includes all working equipment plus experienced staff in place.
- Established business with 11 years remaining on lease.
- Current ownership will provide information regarding suppliers, operating guidelines, operations, etc.
- Excellent location with a great customer base from the surrounding businesses and nearby residential communities.
- Centrally located between Crosstown Parkway and SW Port St. Lucie Blvd. and in close proximity to the Florida’s Turnpike access ramp.
- Possible owner financing available.
Baron Shoppes of Tradition | Shopping PlazaProperty Flyer
- Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to present an exceptional development opportunity consisting of two buildings on a combined 2.49 acre parcel. The site plan consists of two fully leased multi-tenant shopping plazas featuring both National and Regional Brands on at 10-Year lease.
- The future site is situated near a busy signalized intersection of SW Tradition Parkway and SW Village Parkway. Site is in close proximity to some major new developments which include Wawa, Culver’s, Panda Express, Verizon, Cleveland Clinic Tradition Hospital, a newly built 660 unit apartment complex, plus an additional 250 residential units adjacent to the property.
- Tradition Florida, which opened in 2003, is an 8,300 acre master-planned community with a variety of mixed uses and the creation of approximately 30,000 jobs at full build-out.
Riverview ApartmentsProperty Flyer
- Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to present a distinctive purchase opportunity to own a pierce of Stuart history. The Riverview Apartments is a three-story building that consists of 25 efficiency apartments on the wide and beautiful St. Lucie River. Built in 1913, this property has been well preserved and has been renovated and updated over the years.
- Each efficiency apartment features a spacious living/sleeping room combination that sleeps two people comfortably, fully-equipped kitchen with dishes, a full-sized stove and fridge, private bath, plenty of closet space, and comfortably furnished. Other amenities include a laundry room on premises, picnic table, porch and patio facilities, adequate parking and a 240 foot dock.
- Located within walking distance from boutique retailers and restaurants in Downtown Stuart, medical offices, the courthouse, City Hall, the hospital, and city parks.