CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter
Keep In Touch Through E-Mail. View Our Featured Properties and New Listings!
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
A fully operational Mini Lube station located in the retail hub of Palm Bay, Florida has just been sold for a total of $350,000. The property will continue to operate as oil lube station under new ownership. The site features two service stalls, a monument sign, and...
A turn-key medical office space located in close proximity to the Downtown Stuart area has been leased for a period of 5 years. The space features 9 exam rooms, 5 offices, waiting area, and a reception area. An Ears Nose and Throat practice will be occupying the...
A 1,560 sf office condo space at the Hillmoor Professional Plaza has just been leased for a period of 5 years. The space which is built out for medical consists of 3 exam rooms, 2 consultations rooms, 1 large conference room, plus other amenities. A medical practice...
A car wash facility located in Fort Pierce, FL has just been sold for a total of $525,000. The site known as St. Lucie's Rocket Car Wash will continue to operate as a full service car wash and detailing business. The seller and buyer were both represented by Jeremiah...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Sebastian Inn Suites (48 Units) | Property Flyer
An excellent investment property consisting of 48 units. The motel consists of one bedroom apartments all in seven buildings covering 2 3/4 acres in beautiful Sebastian, Florida, a small fishing village located 15 miles north of Vero Beach. Site is located on US Highway 1 with easy access to the scenic Indian River Drive road that leads to the causeway where you’ll find the Sebastian Inlet State Park, museums, and watersport activities as well as miles of unspoiled Florida beaches.
Build to Suit Opportunity | Property Flyer
- Great build to suit opportunity in one of Port St. Lucie’s fast growing area.
- Potential site for a banking branch, administrative office, or other professional business facility.
- Prime frontage to SW Port St. Lucie Blvd.
- Located within dense residential communities and new and established National brands such as Walmart, Family Dollar, Publix, Zaxby’s, McDonald’s, PNC Bank, and others.
Freestanding Warehouse | Property Flyer
- Excellent freestanding property with three-way frontage and an alley in the rear on Orange Ave. in Fort Pierce.
- The building has been partially refurbished with features that include: hurricane grade/security windows and doors, all new electric, all new plumbing with ADA bathroom, drywall with knock down, 24” tile in the office area, replaced Peri-put wall with concrete façade, and stucco.
- Property is split as an office with an ADA bathroom, a work bay with 3 roll-up doors and bathroom, and a warehouse with its own entrance plus a standard garage door and bathroom.
- Site is currently vacant; ideal for an owner/user and would also make a great investment as it can be subdivided for multi-tenant use.