CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter
Keep In Touch Through E-Mail. View Our Featured Properties and New Listings!
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Another big win for Jeremiah Baron & Co.! A 3.39 acre site near US-1 and SE Salerno Road in Stuart, has been sold for a grand total of $1,500,000. The site currently has an industrial building plus a home with a detached garage. Neighboring tenants include Treasure...
Talk about a record sale! A newly built warehouse/office property in the commercial business corridor of Stuart sells for $430,000 (nearly $153/psf!). The 2,800 sf property was completed in early 2018 and features 14 ft. ceilings, 3 bay doors, insulated block walls,...
Two continuous units in the Treasure Coast Commerce Center located in Stuart have been sold for a total of $462,000. The flex/warehouse spaces feature overheard doors, air-conditioned throughout, and private restrooms with a shower. Neighboring tenants in the property...
A high volume warehouse located on Business Park Drive in Port St. Lucie has been sold for a total of $1,550,000. The property features 15,386 st of warehouse space plus 1,260 sf of Class A office space. Fully loaded site has over $100k worth of insulation, 7 overhead...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Mixed Use Office/Warehouse Spaces | Property Flyer
- 3,800 – 5,000 sf of space available to lease as an office, retailer, or warehouse use.
- Located off the corner of NW Wright Blvd. and NW Dixie Hwy.
- In close proximity to US-Hwy 1 and the Roosevelt Bridge.
- Just a short distance from Downtown Stuart area and other local businesses.
Ranch Style Estate / ALF Opportunity | Property Flyer
- Ranch-style home located in St Lucie Gardens (horse country) consists of 6 bed / 6 bath home on a 1.25 AC parcel.
- Ideal as an assisted living facility ; turnkey key opportunity!
- Site features: electric entry fence, large backyard, screened lanai, modern kitchen with granite countertops, living room space, laundry room, updated appliances, and tile throughout.
- Only minutes away from US-1, giving quick access to retailers and restaurants such as: Publix, McDonald’s, PNC Bank, and many others.
Goldtree Professional Offices | Property Flyer
- Prime professional office/medical lease spaces located in a heavy medical sector of Port St. Lucie which includes: St Lucie Medical Center, Heart and Family Health Institute, Treasure Coast Urgent Care, and others.
- Suite A – Features 9 offices with a kitchen area
- Suite B – Features 10 offices with a kitchen area
- Suite C – Features 5 offices with large kitchen area
- Suite D – Features 10 offices / 5 have their own sink
- Suite E – Currently a “wooden shell”, needs to have walls, flooring, etc. updated and put in.
- Suite A is it’s own unit while Suites B through D can be leased separately or contiguous.
0.69 AC Development Land | Property Flyer
Excellent development opportunity in one of the few remaining lots on Port St. Lucie Blvd. The site consists of a 0.69 acre lot; it has high visibility and frontage plus additional traffic flow coming from Floresta Dr. and Florida’s Turnpike. This site is suitable for multiple uses that require daily high traffic volume.