CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Freestanding Commercial Building Sells for $3,200,000
Located between US 1 and Dixie Hwy with direct access to I-95, This freestanding building totaling 11,920 sf recently sold for 3,200,000! The property features excellent frontage, ample parking, rollup doors and 4 covered entries. This sale was executed by Sales &...
LEASED! 1501 SE Decker Rd Unit E-520
This 1,100 sf unit, with a small 10x10 air-conditioned office, tall ceilings, open work space is the new location of AP Welding & Fabrication, LLC. Positioned right off US1, this condo is close to local & national retailers with great logistic advantages. This...
PSL Commercial Lots Sell for $1.1 million!
Two adjacent commercial lots along the newly expanded W Midway Road sold March 3rd for $1,100,000. The parcels currently fall under two different zoning districts that essentially allow for a variety of commercial uses such as a retail center, professional offices,...
Updated Office Building Gains New Tenants!
Take a look at the new home of BMRK Transportation. The company recently leased units 216 & 217 at 1320 SE Federal Hwy. The property features a new roof, HVAC units, interior and exterior painting, and landscaping. Additional perks include 24/7 access with common...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Built Out Restaurant Space | SOLD $125,000Property Flyer
- Rare opportunity to purchase the 15-year lease of a built-out restaurant space with equipment in the bustling St. Lucie West corridor.
- Equipment inventory includes a brand-new oven hood, cold case food display, side by side refrigerators and a cooking range. Total value of space upgrades & restaurant appliances equals approximately $400k.
- The restaurant space hosts a small check-out/take-out counter with some interior and exterior seating.
- Plaza anchor stores include LA Fitness, HomeGoods, Beals Outlet, 5 Below and Burlington.
- Ideal spot for breakfast takeout, bakery, coffee shop, taco stand, smoothie shop and much more. Restricted uses include Italian & Chinese eateries.
- Surrounding real estate includes national and local retailers and residential properties.
Commercial Vacant LandProperty Flyer
- Exceptional vacant commercial land located on the corner of NW East Torino Parkway and NW Turtle Dove Land in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
- Site sits just South of the future development of a Dollar General, making it an ideal location for the development of a commercial building permittable under the PUD zoning classification.
- Located within a rapidly growing community; only minutes away from the I-95 access ramp and W Torino Parkway which connects to the St. Lucie West residential communities as well as the retail and entertainment hubs.
Industrial & Storage SpaceProperty Flyer
- Multiple industrial lease options available at the Fort Pierce Business Park located on the corner of Bandy Blvd. and Selvitz Rd. in Fort Pierce.
- There are currently a few spaces available as follows: (1) 286 sf storage bay with a roll-up door, (5) 600 sf flexible business/storage units with a roll up door, (1) 1,064 sf flex warehouse space with an office and roll up door, and (1) 1,600 sf flex warehouse space with an office, 3 roll-up doors, and a bathroom.
- Site features include 12 x 12 roll up doors and a common loading dock.
- Excellent location as it is just a few minutes away from I-95, Florida’s Turnpike, and US Highway 1.
Freestanding QSR BuildingProperty Flyer
- Excellent opportunity to purchase a former Wendy’s restaurant ideal for a comparable quick service restaurant.
- Interior may require renovation due to the site being vacant for over a year. Roof was resurfaced in 2021.
- Located less than a mile away from the I-95 access ramp and adjacent to a TA Truck Center.
- Great visibility to a busy road, surrounded by National brands including Wawa, McDonald’s, and a brand new RaceTrac gas station and Starbucks being constructed just across the street.
- Build to Suit & Ground Lease Options Available
Commercial Real Estate