CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
There's a new wine bar in town! Cork'd Wine Bar & Lounge is occupying the 1,700 SF space located at 1989 NE Jensen Beach Boulevard in Jensen Beach, Florida. The space features an open floor plan interior with a large window that allows plenty of natural lighting....
The 3,000 SF Warehouse Space has been leased to Coastal Green Energy Solutions, LLC, a window and door installation specialist at 845 SW Enterprise Way in Stuart, Florida. Coastal Green Energy Solutions occupied the warehouse on November 1st and signed a 2 year lease....
Established warehouse/business center located at 279-287 SE Monterey Road in Stuart, Florida, sold for $650,000 on November 5th. The site features high exposure to the road, signage and ample parking. Located just minutes away from Kanner Highway, which connects to...
The residential land (corner lots) located at 174 SW Becker Road and 4601 SW Paley Road in Port St. Lucie, Florida sold for $155,000.00 on October 12th. Jeremiah Baron's Sales & Leasing Agent Matt Mondo, represented both the Buyer and Seller in a smooth...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Restaurant w/ Drive-thru Redevelopment | SOLD $425,000
Excellent restaurant building features great access from US-1 and shared access with Heathcote Drive. Site has potential to be redeveloped as a quick service restaurant with drive-thru. Currently being leased on a month to month basis @ $2,000/mo. Only a short distance away from historic downtown Fort Pierce, shopping mall, Virginia College, and residential communities. Property next door will be redeveloped for a future National tenant.
1.08 AC Commercial LandProperty Flyer
- Exceptional 1.08 acre land with over 300 feet of frontage located along N US Highway 1 in Fort Pierce, FL.
- Property has plenty of potential due to the diverse uses under CG Zoning. Ideal for general merchandise stores, repair services, food stores, dining, and much more.
- Potential ingress/egress just off the rear of the property into Palomar Ave.
- There is currently an existing southbound left turn lane to the property, with the potential to add a deceleration right turn lane at a future date.
- Site is minutes away from Indrio Road which connects to the I-95 access ramp. In addition, the property is in close proximity to the Treasure Coast International Airport and Business Park.
Freestanding Industrial WarehouseProperty Flyer
- Excellent lease opportunity of a 8,750 sf freestanding warehouse located in the industrial sector of Stuart, FL.
- The front of the building features a 1,200 sf of under air office that consists of a large open area, office, storage room, and a full bath.
- The rear portion of the building features a half bath, seven 12’ x 12’ roll up doors, about 7,006 sf of paved parking area, and 500 linear feet of chain link fence.
- Ideal for a wide variety of industrial type uses.