CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Extreme Holdings, Inc. recently signed a 38 month lease commencing on February 15th. The industrial warehouse unit is located in the Niemeyer Business Center of Port St. Lucie with quick accessibility to US-1 and the newly opened Crosstown Parkway. Space is comprised...
A professional office building located in close proximity to the historic Downtown Stuart area has just been sold for a total of $295,000. The property which was built in 1925 has been kept in great condition and stands just minutes away from the Cleveland Clinic...
Congratulations Jeremiah Baron & Co Commercial Real Estate, LLC on being recognized as a CoStar Power Broker Top Firm! Your firm has won the industry's most prestigious award, honoring the very best brokers and brokerages in commercial real estate for decades....
Look what we’ve done now – Baron is in sponsorship with the Mets Stadium, home to the St Lucie Mets, a baseball stadium located in Port St. Lucie, Florida. The stadium was built in time for the 1988 season and holds 7,160 people. It is the spring training home of...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Prime Retail Space(s)Property Flyer
- Excellent anchor space located at the major signalized intersection of U.S. Highway 1 and Jensen Beach Boulevard (combined traffic counts – 66,392 ADT).
- There is currently +/- 8,000 sf of vacant space available, with option to subdivide up to four 2,000 sf spaces or two 4,000 sf spaces.
- Entire 14,335 sf property can be made available for a long term National tenant.
- Located on the northwest corner of the entrance to the Treasure Coast Square Mall.
- Other surrounding retailers include: McDonald’s, Red Lobster, CarMax, Havertys Furniture, West Marine, Home Depot, Hobby Lobby, Sonic Drive-in, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Barnes & Noble, Rooms To Go, and City Mattress.
Retail/Office Spaces at Dunkin’ PlazaProperty Flyer
- Limited spaces available to lease at the Dunkin’ Plaza located just north of Midway Road in Ft. Pierce, FL.
- Ideal for a variety of uses including but not limited to: retail, administrative or general office, retail sales or services, and other allowable uses under C-3 Zoning.
- Improvements can be negotiated to accommodate specific use.
- Easily accessible as it has a dedicated turning lane northbound and a two-way left turn lane.
- Great area surrounded by many National and Regional brands such as O’Reilly Auto Parts, Wendy’s, Walgreens, CVS, Winn-Dixie, and others.
1.94 AC Land with Rail AccessProperty Flyer
- Excellent 1.94 acre vacant industrial land with huge potential!
- Can easily accommodate up to a 15,000 sf building with yard storage or can be fully utilized as storage.
- Huge advantage of having an established rail spur that connects to the Florida East Coast Railway.
- Property is situated in the growing industrial sector of Jensen Beach; 45 minutes away from the Palm Beach Airport, and only 90 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport.