CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Choice Self Storage, a family run business out of Key West, Florida, have sold their 40,000 square-foot storage facility to a National Company at a record $23,800,000. The price equates to $626.00/psf making it one of the largest per square footage sales in the United...
A former freestanding bank branch located on NE Jensen Beach Blvd. has just been sold for a total of $1,200,000. The 4,531 sf building features five drive-thru lanes, private parking lot, and great signage. The property was purchased by a local investor who plans on...
The last industrial space located at 1800 SE Village Green Drive in Port St Lucie has been leased by Two Men and a Truck, a franchised moving company headquartered in Lansing, Michigan. The warehouse site features 8,000 sf of office space and 8,000 sf of warehouse...
Another successful transaction! The Seaway Plaza located right off US-1 in Fort Pierce has just been sold for a total of $1,125,000. The building measures 19,183 square feet and features a mixture of professional and retail tenants. The property was purchased by a...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Warehouse/Office Space | Property Flyer
- Space available below market rents! Sublet through June 2020
- Located in the Treasure Coast Commerce Park right off Jack James Drive.
- Warehouse space features grade roll-up door, two large offices, private bathroom and kitchenette.
- Four parking spaces are included and space is ready for immediate occupancy.
- Quick accessibility to SW Kanner Highway and the I-95 access ramp.
Medical / Professional Offices | Property Flyer
- Newly constructed Mediterranean inspired Medical and Professional office building located at the signalized intersection on western Port St. Lucie Blvd., across from the new Duffy’s Restaurant and Darwin Square Shopping Center.
- This building is in close proximity to the new Cleveland Clinic Hospital at Tradition, with easy access to I-95 and Florida’s Turnpike.
- Landlord will provide Tenant construction allowance based on terms.
- Nearby retailers include: Publix, Pet Supermarket, T-Mobile, Walmart, Planet Fitness, Zaxby’s, Duffy’s and more.
Pelican Plaza Retail Space | Property Flyer
- ONE SPACE LEFT! There is one 800 sf unit available for lease in the Pelican Plaza located on S Federal Highway.
- Unit features a total of 4 offices, a kitchenette, restroom, reception and waiting area.
- Great exposure to the main road; surrounded by many National tenants which include: Enterprise Rent a Car, Auto Zone, Applebee’s, SunTrust, and others.
- Less than three miles away from the Crosstown Parkway Extension projected to be completed by late 2019.
Build to Suit Land | Property Flyer
- New commercial development opportunity! Excellent 1.62 acre site located near SE Morningside Blvd. and SE Westmoreland Blvd. in Port St. Lucie.
- One of the last commercial lots available in the area, would make an ideal location for a high end retailer, restaurant, or offices for administrative or professional business.
- Surrounded by vast residential communities both established and developing. In close proximity to golf courses, Club Med, and just a short distance away from US-1.