CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
A 19,950 square-foot industrial warehouse property located near the Jensen Beach inlet, has been sold for a total of $700,000. The property features a mix of office, warehouse, and manufacturing space on an ample 1.54 acre lot. The new owner will be leasing it out to...
A 0.57 acre lot located near the corner of US Highway 1 and Savannah Club Blvd. in Port St. Lucie has been sold for a total of $137,500. The vacant piece of land was purchased by the American Legion who will be utilizing the site as additional parking. There is an...
A fully operational Mini Lube station located in the retail hub of Palm Bay, Florida has just been sold for a total of $350,000. The property will continue to operate as oil lube station under new ownership. The site features two service stalls, a monument sign, and...
A turn-key medical office space located in close proximity to the Downtown Stuart area has been leased for a period of 5 years. The space features 9 exam rooms, 5 offices, waiting area, and a reception area. An Ears Nose and Throat practice will be occupying the...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Income Producing Multifamily HomesProperty Flyer
- Exceptional income producing purchase opportunity consisting of a total of 4 contiguous parcels with a total of 11 dwellings and a detached garage.
- All units are completely leased and bring in an average of $98,155 of net income per year.
- All four parcels sit between S 7th Street and S US Highway 1.
- Accessible via private road.
- Each residence varies between a single unit or double units.
- Well-maintained and easy to manage.
Unique Freestanding BuildingProperty Flyer
- Rare historic freestanding property with recent renovations.
- The two-story building features a Spanish style design with a freshly painted exterior.
- The immaculate interior consists of several private offices, conference room, reception area, ADA compliant restrooms, and decorative fireplaces.
- Property is located on an ample 2 acre lot which offers plenty of parking and room to expand.
- Move-in ready and ideal for a wide variety of uses including: general contractor firm, co-working space, financial agency, accounting or management services, and much more.
Gardens Plaza Shopping Center
- Acquisition opportunity consisting of two separate buildings; a retail storefront with five tenants in addition to a building in the rear with four tenants.
- The fully leased storefront was renovated with a brand new interior and exterior back in 2015.
- Inclusive with the deal is the 5,400 square-foot multi-tenant warehouse in the rear plus an advertisement billboard which brings additional income.
- A second floor single apartment is available for rental income or Landlord use.
- Located in a prime retail location with easy on/off access to US Highway 1. Great exposure with traffic counts as high as 80,000 cars a day.