CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Palm Breeze Plaza Shopping Center at 1105-1119 NE Jensen Beach Blvd in Jensen Beach, Florida sold for $4,699,000 and closed on July 22nd. Property features a pylon sign, new upgraded LED parking lot lighting, a total roof maintenance, and parking lot...
Vacant Industrial Lots (Parcels 21-26) have been sold for a total of $195,000. The site is located at the Industrial Park of Avonlea in Jensen Beach, Florida, only minutes away from US Highway 1. The sale was executed by Matt Crady at Jeremiah Baron & Co....
Ivy Salon & Spa has just signed a 3 year lease at their new location at 322 SE Georgia Avenue in Stuart, Florida. The exceptional 1,800 square foot freestanding building is located near the sought after Downtown Stuart area. Corner building features ample parking...
Excellent 7,450 sf freestanding steel building split up as 7,000 sf of warehouse with a 450 sf air conditioned office sold for $800,000. The property is located at 3099 SE Monroe Street in Stuart, Florida. Ideal for a variety of uses ranging from industrial,...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Freestanding Office / WarehouseProperty Flyer
- Excellent lease opportunity of a 8,750 sf freestanding warehouse located in the industrial sector of Stuart, FL.
- The front of the building features a 1,200 sf of under air office that consists of a large open area, office, storage room, and a full bath.
- The rear portion of the building features a half bath, seven 12’ x 12’ roll up doors, about 7,006 sf of paved parking area, and 500 linear feet of chain link fence.
- Ideal for a wide variety of industrial type uses.
Mixed-Use Spaces at Town Place St Lucie WestProperty Flyer
- 1961 Park Place is the 1st Office Building of a mixed use development to include medical, office, retail, restaurant, service, day care, and multifamily. This highly visible location is on the southeast quadrant of I-95 and St. Lucie West Blvd surrounded by hotels, office buildings, restaurants, schools, condos, and can be seen from the freeway.
- Only 5 minutes to the Florida’s Turnpike. We customize each space to suit the needs of your business – A hot spot location with plenty of options.
- Highly coveted space with a sophisticated and welcoming design for your business, open layout or segmented plan walking distance to restaurants, fitness center and retail stores.
Executive Office SpaceProperty Flyer
- Executive office suite available to lease located in the St. Lucie Trail Golf Club building.
- High-speed internet available in addition to inclusive access to the conference room and patio.
- There is a restaurant conveniently located on-site.
- Quick accessibility to St. Lucie West Blvd., Crosstown Parkway, and the I-95 access ramp.
Waterfront Restaurant with LandProperty Flyer
- Established waterfront restaurant with 3 adjacent vacant land lots located in the heart of Jensen Beach.
- Historic site features picturesque views to the inlet, with quick accessibility to the Jensen Beach Causeway bridge.
- PUD zoning allows for many potential uses for the vacant land.
- Quaint restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, plus an upper level apartment.
- Minutes away from Downtown Jensen Beach and Hutchinson Island.