CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Exciting things are happening at the future site of the Jensen Beach Auto Vault! The underground utilities are about to be put in place, so there will be plenty of movement happening over the next few months. Current completion is projected for 1st Quarter of 2020....
The brand new strip center known as the Baron Shoppes in Stuart, has just been sold for a grand total of $7,300,000. The 7-suite plaza was completed back in May of 2018, consisting of a mixture of tenants which include Moe's Southwest Grill, Jupiter Medical, Great...
A 0.69 former used auto lot in Stuart, FL has just been sold for a total of $700,000 to an undisclosed investor. The property is located just off US-1 and accommodates about 60 cars; there's also a 400 sf office on the premises. The transaction was executed by Sales...
The brand new Metro Diner restaurant located in the Baron Shoppes in Stuart has sold for a grand total of $1,950,000. The site was completed on April 2018 and features Metro Diner, a popular breakfast eatery that started in Jacksonville, FL and now has over 40...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Baron Shoppes of TraditionProperty Flyer
- Exceptional development opportunity consisting of three proposed buildings on a 4.8 acre parcel in addition to a +/- 3 acre expansion in the fast emerging area of Tradition in Port St. Lucie.
- The Baron Shoppes Plaza of Tradition will feature a strip building that will accommodate a mix of retail and dining businesses, a freestanding quick service restaurant, and a two-story office building.
- The future site is situated near a busy signalized intersection of SW Tradition Parkway and SW Village Parkway. Site is in close proximity to some major new developments which include Wawa, Culver’s, Panda Express, Verizon, Cleveland Clinic Tradition Hospital, and a proposed 660 unit apartment complex.
Retail/Warehouse BuildingProperty Flyer
- Becoming available January 1st, 2020
- Exceptional 10,000 sf showroom with outdoor lot on 1.35 AC with great exposure to SE Monterey Road in Stuart, FL.
- Interior features an open floor layout, spacious offices, plus additional storage in the rear.
- The building is 90% air conditioned with multiple overhead doors and plenty of parking.
- There is about a half an acre of space in the rear of the property for storage and additional parking.
- Ideal for a wide variety of uses under B-2 Zoning.
Medical Office Condo SOLD $338,000Property Flyer
- Exceptional 5th floor medical condo space located in the St. Lucie Medical Center Building.
- Excellent turn-key space easily accommodates any medical related practice.
- Space features a generously sized waiting room, several offices/consultation rooms, six exam rooms, storage room, and more.
- Location offers ample parking, great panoramic views, closely located to the main hospital and easily accessible from US-1.