CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
A 9 acre commercial development site in Hobe Sound has just been sold for $300,000 ABOVE asking price at a grand total of $2,750,000. The site has a conceptual site plan in place that would consists of a multi-tenant retail plaza, a freestanding building, and a...
A 968 square-foot office condo located in the Prima Vista Commons Plaza has just told for a total of $135,000. The suite is located on the second floor and features direct elevator access and quality finishes throughout. Site will become a new location for Treasure...
A former produce market with a detached dwelling situated on a 3.07 acre land in Lake Worth, FL has just been sold for a total of $1,350,000. The site has a 8,860 sf retail/warehouse with a 2,071 sf apartment dwelling. Plans for the site have not yet been disclosed....
A property consisting of three combined parcels in Hobe Sound has just been sold for a grand total of $1,125,000. The site features a 4,186 sf retail property formerly known as the Algozzini Party Supply Store, along with a duplex and a single-family home. The sale...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Industrial Warehouse SpaceProperty Flyer
- Excellent sublease opportunity consisting of a 8,800 sf recently renovated warehouse space located on SE Village Green Dr. in Port St. Lucie.
- Space is fully air conditioned and features (2) 10’ x 12’ roll-up doors; one with dock high entry and the other with a concrete ramp, in addition to (2) 400 amp 3-phase electric.
- Option to subdivide into a 4,000 sf and 4,800 sf space.
- Ideal for a variety of uses including but not limited to manufacturing, assembly, wholesale trade, and more.
- Excellent location as it is minutes away from the intersection of US-1 and SE Village Green Dr. plus quick access to the newly opened Crosstown Parkway extension. Less than 10 miles away from the I-95 access ramp.
Professional / Medical Office SpaceProperty Flyer
- Excellent professional office space located in a business plaza on the signalized intersection of SE Port St. Lucie Blvd. and SE Morningside Blvd.
- Move-in ready for a medical practice but can also accommodate an administrative or professional business.
- Space features large storefront signage, two entry/exit doors, reception desk, waiting area, multiple exam rooms with sinks, private offices, wheelchair accessible restrooms, a private restroom with a shower, and much more.
- Property has great exposure and high traffic counts; just a few minutes away from US-1 and Florida’s Turnpike.
Baron Shoppes of Tradition | Shopping PlazaProperty Flyer
- Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to present an exceptional development opportunity consisting of two buildings on a combined 2.49 acre parcel. The site plan consists of two fully leased multi-tenant shopping plazas featuring both National and Regional Brands on at 10-Year lease.
- The future site is situated near a busy signalized intersection of SW Tradition Parkway and SW Village Parkway. Site is in close proximity to some major new developments which include Wawa, Culver’s, Panda Express, Verizon, Cleveland Clinic Tradition Hospital, a newly built 660 unit apartment complex, plus an additional 250 residential units adjacent to the property.
- Tradition Florida, which opened in 2003, is an 8,300 acre master-planned community with a variety of mixed uses and the creation of approximately 30,000 jobs at full build-out.
1.43 AC Vacant Commercial LandProperty Flyer
- Excellent opportunity for a commercial development situated on a combined 1.43 acre land with ample frontage to SE Federal Highway in Stuart.
- Site is currently zoned as interim zoning which is subject to change based on the predominant zoning classification surrounding the property.
- Located just north of the busy SE Federal Highway and Cover Road intersection, and in close proximity from many National brands such as Bealls, Publix, Walgreens, Dunkin’, and a future Wawa location.