CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of the Pineapple Square Shopping Strip center in Downtown Jensen Beach for $9,500,000. The site is anchored by the recently renovated two-story Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill, in addition to other retail...
Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of .46 acres on Lennard Road in Port St. Lucie, Florida for $75,000. Current zoning allows the development of office facilities which include but it’s not limited to administrative, business or professional...
MAI Chemical recently signed a 36 month lease for the 1,196 sf unit in Gardens Plaza on US1 in Port St Lucie. Space was on the market for less than 1 week. In close proximity to many National tenants such as Benjamin Moore, Walmart, Burger King, Sam’s Club, Metro PCS,...
Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of 2.9 acres in Stuart, FL. for $4,400,000. A total of 3 buildings including a car wash all on long term leases. Self serve car wash includes 7 tunnels, 3 automatic touch-less and 4 self serve bays. There is...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
1.94 AC Land with Rail AccessProperty Flyer
- Excellent 1.94 acre vacant industrial land with huge potential!
- Can easily accommodate up to a 15,000 sf building with yard storage or can be fully utilized as storage.
- Huge advantage of having an established rail spur that connects to the Florida East Coast Railway.
- Property is situated in the growing industrial sector of Jensen Beach; 45 minutes away from the Palm Beach Airport, and only 90 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport.
Concord Square Shopping CenterProperty Flyer
- Great investment opportunity of a fully leased shopping center located in Stuart, Florida.
- The Concord Square Plaza features a total of six varying tenants including Pinch-A-Penny which is known as America’s largest franchised retail pool supply and service company.
- The 14,632 square-foot property sits on a 1.27 acre lot, and has over 200 feet of frontage to the highly traveled US Highway 1. Some of the recent improvements to the site include a completely renovated monument sign.
- Located just North of the signalized intersection of US-1 and SE Salerno Road and surrounded by both regional and National tenants such as Tire Kingdom, 7-Eleven, Winn-Dixie, and many others.
1.24 AC Commercial LandProperty Flyer
- Excellent development opportunity!!! 1.24 acre parcel located on the busy signalized intersection of Monterey Road and Willoughby Blvd. in Stuart, FL.
- This site is perfect for any retail user or C-store seeking high visibility and huge traffic count.
- In close proximity to Wawa, Culver’s, Speedway, and many others. In addition to easy and quick accessibility to US-1.
Storefront Space in Downtown StuartProperty Flyer
- Excellent leasing opportunity of a storefront boutique located in the heart of Downtown Stuart.
- Interior was renovated back in 2016 and features new flooring and fixtures.
- Primarily open floor plan interior with ample space for merchandise display; site also has additional window displays along the walk-through breezeway.
- Site receives tons of walking traffic throughout the year; surrounded by local and regional retailers and restaurants. Quickly accessible from US-1.