CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
A 0.72 AC land located along SE Port St. Lucie Blvd. has just been sold for a total of $275,000. The piece of property has been pre-approved for development, however, future plans for the the site have not yet been disclosed. The site was sold by Matt Mondo,...
A 10,000 sf auto dealership property located on SE Monterey Road in Stuart has just been sold for a total of $1,250,000. The property has a great layout consisting of warehouse and office space, plus ample parking and yard space. A local investor purchased the...
The Goldtree Professional Plaza located in a heavy medical sector of Port St. Lucie has just been sold for a total of $1,075,000. The 10,032 sf building consists of a total of 5 suites, and was formerly used as an addiction treatment and recovery center. The site was...
The Virginia College campus located in Fort Pierce has just been sold for a grand total of $6,200,000. The sale of the 74,226 sf campus also included a 3,000 sf vacant restaurant building located next door. The site was purchased by the St. James Christian Academy who...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Unique Freestanding BuildingProperty Flyer
- Rare historic freestanding property with recent renovations.
- The two-story building features a Spanish style design with a freshly painted exterior.
- The immaculate interior consists of several private offices, conference room, reception area, ADA compliant restrooms, and decorative fireplaces.
- Property is located on an ample 2 acre lot which offers plenty of parking and room to expand.
- Move-in ready and ideal for a wide variety of uses including: general contractor firm, co-working space, financial agency, accounting or management services, and much more.
Prime Commercial Development Site SOLD $275,000Property Flyer
- Prime development opportunity along the heavily traveled SE Port St. Lucie Blvd.
- The 0.72 acre site was previously approved for a 8,450 sf plaza, consisting of 5,600 sf of office/retail and 2,850 sf of 2nd floor storage space.
- Easily accessible as it features two right turns heading east, and a left turn-in heading west. There is also an established bus stop on SE Bordeaux Court.
- Located just less than 2 miles from US-1, and less than 10 minutes away from the Florida’s Turnpike.
Class A Office BuildingProperty Flyer
- Exceptional freestanding office building located near the corner of SW Sunset Trail and SW Mapp Road.
- Easily accommodates different types of professional businesses such as medical/dental, real estate, architect, tax consultants, attorneys, and more.
- Site features 8 offices, 3 restrooms, a kitchenette, and a reception area.
- The exterior of the building was completely remodeled with a new façade and paint.
- In close proximity to the bridges that lead to US-1, and the Florida’s Turnpike access ramp.