CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Nearly 2 acres of development land located just off N US Highway 1. Site is zoned for general commercial uses which allows for a wide variety of business types ranging from retail, office, and professional services. Billboard on the property provides passive income to...
Located in Village Square in High Traffic US1. This 1,000-sf space includes window frontage, ample parking and a plaza monument sign. Surrounding real estate includes national and local retailers. This lease was executed by Sales & Leasing Agent Conor Mackin.
100% Leased Office Building located in busy area of Stuart, Florida sells for $1,575,000. Site is fully leased with a mixture of tenants offering a variety of professional services. Great visibility to US-1 with parking in both the front and rear of the property plus...
883 NE Dixie Hwy Unit 6 has lease. Unit 6 totals 1,300 sf and is the now the home of Connecticut Diesel and Marine LLC. The property is under new ownership and is undergoing renovations including new paint and landscaping. Units feature 2 large roll-up doors allowing...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
7 AC Vacant LandProperty Flyer
- Excellent generously sized vacant land located just south of the intersection of SW 96th Street and S Kanner Highway in Stuart, Florida.
- Site is zoned under the A-2 Agricultural District which has a variety of uses which include but it’s not limited to: agricultural related uses (stock raising, mills, etc.), nurseries, barns, two-family dwellings, duplexes, and more.
- Neighboring tenants include a Sunoco gas station, a self-storage facility, and surrounded by several residential communities. Located less than 3 miles away from I-95
Seagoville Self StorageProperty Flyer
Opportunity to own a quality, cash-flowing selfstorage facility in the desirable south Dallas TXMSA. Located adjacent a main thoroughfare near the entrance to the I75 onramp. There is no CAPEX needed, the property is primed for new ownership and remote management.
This 60-Unit Storage Facility is positioned on 0.28 ac . The property is comprised of 3 buildings totaling 5,000 sf. Each unit features a roll-up door and interior lighting. Unit sizes include 10’x5’ & 10’X10’. The property hosts a fenced permitter with a gated entrance. Neighboring properties include national and local businesses.
- Classic, stabilized asset primed for remote management
- Solar powered Security cameras & lights
- All tenants pay online
- Quality Rent Roll with many Legacy tenants
- Strong market rents
- Opportunity to add value through adding tenant insurance program and admin fees
- No deferred maintenance
- Quality demographics with strong population growth
- High lease volume and consistent
400 Acres Of Agricultural LandProperty Flyer
- Rare purchase opportunity consisting of a generously size +/- 400 acre land just north of Okeechobee, Florida.
- Site currently has two residential buildings one located along the western side and the other on the northeast side, as well as an old dairy barn located towards the center of the property.
- Preliminary site plan to subdivide into a total of 40 parcels has been submitted to the county for approval.
- Proposed landing strip has been FAA approved.
- Site is bordered by 3 paved roads and it is located along State Road 68 (Orange Ave.)