CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Jeremiah Baron & Co. Development has just signed a new Ten Year Lease with O'Reilly Auto Parts! The O'Reilly Store will plan to open it's doors in their new location at 885 SE Monterey Road in Stuart, before the end of this year 2020. Just another quality broker...
A 9,800 sf land lot situated in the Industrial Park at Avonlea has just been sold for a grand total of $284,200. A local air conditioning contractor has purchased the land to open its new headquarters. The transaction was handled by Jeremiah Baron and Chris Belland...
A 7.47 acre vacant land located just of SE Central Parkway in Stuart has just sold for a grand total of $2,000,000. The land was sold to Meritage Homes of Florida, a home development company specializing in building smart, energy efficient homes throughout Florida....
A multi-level office property located just off Ocean Blvd. in Stuart has been sold for a total of $625,000. The 4,260 sf building consists of two-story office/multipurpose space with an expansive ground floor parking garage. Site had a number of upgrades including new...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Palm Breeze PlazaProperty Flyer
- The Palm Breeze Plaza in Jensen Beach is an outstanding value retail lease of a neighborhood center anchored by Winn Dixie Supermarket. Additional tenants include HCA Medical, a Nail Salon, Hot Wok restaurant, Domino’s Pizza, and a consignment.
- Seller Financing is available for this property.
- Property features: new upgraded LED parking lot lighting, a complete roof maintenance with a 5 year warranty, and a repaved parking lot.
- The Palm Breeze Plaza has strong established tenants with Winn Dixie holding its location for 45 years and they’ve extended their lease for another 5 years.
- Located directly on the corner of Jensen Beach Blvd. and Savannah Rd.; right in the heart of Jensen Beach.
6.67 Acre Commercial LotProperty Flyer
This 6.67 acres of developable land located in a General Commercial Zoning area that allows a wide variety of uses. The lot has been cleared. Located just .3 miles East of US-1 on Jennings Road which is in the heart of Port St. Lucie. There is a cell tower on site with its own easement. Located in the prime business district of Port St. Lucie.
- Prime leasing opportunity at the Winn-Dixie anchored shopping center.
- There is currently one space available built out for retail use with the potential for other uses such as professional or business offices, restaurants, and more.
- Exterior features include upgraded LED lighting, complete roof maintenance, and a repaved parking lot.
- Located directly on the corner of Jensen Beach Blvd. and Savannah Rd., right in the heart of Jensen Beach.
Treasure Coast Business ParkProperty Flyer
- Exceptional purchase opportunity consisting of 6 vacant industrial lots totaling 103.93 acres.
- Property is fully platted for an industrial business park that includes improved roads, city water, city sewer, and electric.
- Zoned for light industrial which would allow for development of manufacturing, warehousing, or heavy commercial-type buildings.
- Sites currently have access roadways and turning lane improvements plus an established road with a roundabout, with easy accessibility from Selvitz Road.
- Minutes away from I-95 and Florida’s Turnpike and surrounded by large corporate distribution centers, and adjacent to the Treasure Coast Energy Center.