CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Ivy Salon & Spa has just signed a 3 year lease at their new location at 322 SE Georgia Avenue in Stuart, Florida. The exceptional 1,800 square foot freestanding building is located near the sought after Downtown Stuart area. Corner building features ample parking...
Prime location retail property at 3610 SE Federal Highway, Bay #3 at Sabal Plaza is leased by ZR Custom Closets, LLC . Property sits adjacent to Lowe’s Home Improvement and surrounded by other National brands such as McDonald’s, Checkers, Bealls Outlet, Dollar Tree,...
Excellent well-maintained 2,340 sf service garage features four (4) bay doors, its own monument sign, a vehicle lift, reception area, and has been completely renovated with a new roof, plus electric. Located on NE Dixie Highway, in the industrial area of Rio the...
Excellent investment property sells for $850,000 in The Magic Professional Center in Port St. Lucie, Florida. Property consists of a two-story multi-tenant professional office building with great exposure to SE Port St. Lucie Blvd. The sale was executed by Chris...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Storefront Retail SpaceProperty Flyer
- Excellent storefront space located in the heart of Downtown Jensen Beach.
- Great spot for a specialty boutique shop or other general retail uses.
- Space features an open floor plan interior with large windows that allows plenty of natural lighting.
- Area gets an abundance of walking traffic due to its quaint location and its close proximity to the Mulligan’s Restaurant and other local shops.
- This sought after location will not last!!
Jensen Beach Auto Vault (35 Units)Property Flyer
- 5% OFF ON PRE-SALES! LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE!
- Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to present an exciting new development of a premiere storage community of 35 units located in Jensen Beach, Florida.
- Jensen Beach Auto Vault Luxury Storage will be the first of it’s kind facility in the area for storing automobiles, luxury coaches, and other high value assets.
- Generously sized units ranging from 28′ x 40′ to 28′ x 90′ with amenities that include: concrete construction, gate with high perimeter fence, security cameras, multiple electric outlets and overhead lights, A/C , and many other state of the art features.
Prime Retail SpaceProperty Flyer
- Exceptional retail space located in a very prominent shopping area on the Treasure Coast.
- Spacious site is ideal for a wide range of uses and it’s neighboring tenants include: Jenny Craig, A Spa, and Sage Dental.
- High traffic area as it is across the street from the Treasure Coast Mall and a mixture of National retail and restaurant tenants.
- Other features include highly visible monument sign and a dedicated turning lane. SPACE WILL LEASE QUICK!!
PJ’S RV ParkProperty Flyer
- Property has two parcels of land totaling 9/10 of an acre.
- The property holds 21 RV Pads.
- The monthly gross income estimates at $4,500 per month with a net income at $36,000 annually.
- Waterfront access to Lake Okeechobee.
- Docks, Fish Cleaning Station and Boat Ramp.
- Gated, secure and well-maintained.
- Minutes from downtown Okeechobee.