CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
A 10,000 sf auto dealership property located on SE Monterey Road in Stuart has just been sold for a total of $1,250,000. The property has a great layout consisting of warehouse and office space, plus ample parking and yard space. A local investor purchased the...
The Goldtree Professional Plaza located in a heavy medical sector of Port St. Lucie has just been sold for a total of $1,075,000. The 10,032 sf building consists of a total of 5 suites, and was formerly used as an addiction treatment and recovery center. The site was...
The Virginia College campus located in Fort Pierce has just been sold for a grand total of $6,200,000. The sale of the 74,226 sf campus also included a 3,000 sf vacant restaurant building located next door. The site was purchased by the St. James Christian Academy who...
A 5th floor office condo located in the St Lucie Medical Center Building has just been sold for $338,000. The turn-key 3,445 sf unit features a generously sized waiting room, exam rooms, and private offices. The office condo was purchased by an undisclosed medical...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Residential Land | SOLD $33,000Property Flyer
• Opportunity to convert Zoning to a Commercial use.
• Development opportunity along the heavily traveled Southeast Port St. Lucie Blvd.
• Easily accessible from eastbound Port St. Lucie. There is also an established bus stop on SE Bordeaux Court one block east.
• Located just less than 2 miles from US Highway 1, and less than 10 minutes away from the Florida’s Turnpike.
Industrial Office/WarehouseProperty Flyer
- Excellent turn-key warehouse building with ample yard space.
- Site features a 5,400 sf warehouse space with 5 roll-up bay doors and a two-story office area measuring 2,076 sf with a balcony.
- Formerly used as a general contractor business; ideal for comparable business or other industrial type uses.
- Just 10 minutes away from US-1, and a few minutes away from Florida A1A.
Bahama Bays Business ParkProperty Flyer
- Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to present the Bahama Bays Business Park; an excellent investment opportunity comprised of two adjacent industrial properties located in Fort Pierce, FL.
- There is a total of six buildings adding up to a total of 30,558 sf on 2.01 acres of land. Both properties are fully leased with a tenancy mixture of businesses and storage.
- Located in a heavy industrial area of Fort Pierce, just a few minutes away from US Highway 1 and S 25th Street.
Vacant Residential LotsProperty Flyer
- A HOME DEVELOPER’S DREAM!
- Exceptional residential development opportunity in the sought after beach town of Jensen Beach!
- Deal consists of a total of two vacant lots that have been subdivided into 8 plats.
- Site has a proposed easement just off NE Skyline Drive.
- Nestled away from the main road but only minutes away from shopping centers, the causeway, parks, and beaches.