CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
9.71 acres of land located in the growing industrial sector of Jensen Beach for $7,175,000. Property included 10 warehouse/office buildings ideal for storage or a variety of industrial uses involving sales, construction, and more. The sale was executed by Matt Crady...
Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of an office/warehouse building 7851 SW Ellipse Way in Stuart, Florida for $220,000. Interior features an open reception area, partitioned office, restroom, and a warehouse space in the rear with a mezzanine and...
A 9 acre commercial development site in Hobe Sound has just been sold for $300,000 ABOVE asking price at a grand total of $2,750,000. The site has a conceptual site plan in place that would consists of a multi-tenant retail plaza, a freestanding building, and a...
Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of the medical condo at 1701 SE Hilmoor Drive in Port St Lucie for $128,000. 1,251 sf office condo unit includes 3 exam rooms with sinks, 2 executive offices and front office with reception area....
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Office | Retail | Medical DevelopmentProperty Flyer
- Fully approved pad site with proposed plans to develop a 13,500 sf commercial building.
- Site work completed; over 80 dedicated parking spaces, established utilities and hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of completed infrastructure.
- Adjacent +/- 1 acre pad also available for purchase.
- Excellent location for a variety of uses ranging from office, medical, retail, dining, and more!
- Adjacent to Residence Inn (Marriott), Carrabba’s, and the developing business center known as 1961 Park Place.
- Great exposure with I-95 frontage and lake views. An average of 80,000 vehicles daily. Easy access to I-95 and St. Lucie West interchange.
Storefront Space in Downtown Ft. PierceProperty Flyer
- Corner space with great potential!! Located in the historic and bustling Downtown Fort Pierce district; adjacent to a bar and restaurant.
- Interior is built out as an open floor plan; ideal for a variety of uses including but not limited to: a coffee shop, bistro, administrative uses, art gallery, entertainment, and much more.
- Capability to have visible signage on the front and side of the building.
- Street parking and private parking available.
- Quick accessibility from US-1.
- Only minutes away from the proposed King’s Landing development which will feature new construction of hotels, apartments, condos, and single-family homes.
PGA Commerce CentreProperty Flyer
- Jeremiah Baron & Co. is pleased to present an exceptional real estate purchase opportunity of the PGA Commerce Centre, which consists of three office buildings with proposed plans for a fourth building that will become the future location of an academic child care center.
- The main building of the property totals 21,951 square-feet and it is occupied by Baron Real Estate; an esteemed real estate company specializing in residential sales between the West Coast and South Coast of Florida.
- Adjacent to the real estate property is a 7,226 square-foot building currently being renovated to accommodate the future location of the Exceptional Academy; a second branch which focuses in teaching children with autism and other related disabilities.
- The third building on site totals 11,096 square-feet and it will become the new location of the GFNF4Kids Child Advocacy Center; a non-profit organization that supports the unfunded needs of abused and neglected children.
- There are currently preliminary plans to build a 10,500 square foot building for the future location of a Lightbridge Academy School which specializes in child care and education for infants all the way through kindergarten. This will make the first ever location in the state of Florida.