CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Prime location retail property at 3610 SE Federal Highway, Bay #3 at Sabal Plaza is leased by ZR Custom Closets, LLC . Property sits adjacent to Lowe’s Home Improvement and surrounded by other National brands such as McDonald’s, Checkers, Bealls Outlet, Dollar Tree,...
Excellent well-maintained 2,340 sf service garage features four (4) bay doors, its own monument sign, a vehicle lift, reception area, and has been completely renovated with a new roof, plus electric. Located on NE Dixie Highway, in the industrial area of Rio the...
Excellent investment property sells for $850,000 in The Magic Professional Center in Port St. Lucie, Florida. Property consists of a two-story multi-tenant professional office building with great exposure to SE Port St. Lucie Blvd. The sale was executed by Chris...
A 9,800 sf land lot situated in the Industrial Park at Avonlea has just been sold for a grand total of $284,200. A local air conditioning contractor has purchased the land to open its new headquarters. The transaction was handled by Jeremiah Baron and Chris Belland...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Unique Freestanding Building | SOLD $430,000Property Flyer
- Rare historic freestanding property with recent renovations.
- The two-story building features a Spanish style design with a freshly painted exterior.
- The immaculate interior consists of several private offices, conference room, reception area, ADA compliant restrooms, and decorative fireplaces.
- Property is located on an ample 2 acre lot which offers plenty of parking and room to expand.
- Move-in ready and ideal for a wide variety of uses including: general contractor firm, co-working space, financial agency, accounting or management services, and much more.
PJ’S RV Park | SOLD $385,000Property Flyer
- Property has two parcels of land totaling 9/10 of an acre.
- The property holds 21 RV Pads.
- The monthly gross income estimates at $4,500 per month with a net income at $36,000 annually.
- Waterfront access to Lake Okeechobee.
- Docks, Fish Cleaning Station and Boat Ramp.
- Gated, secure and well-maintained.
- Minutes from downtown Okeechobee.
Retail/Office/Restaurant SpacesProperty Flyer
- Brand new modern shopping center consisting of a variety of shops and eateries has only two spaces left for lease!
- There’s currently one 1,866 sf end cap space ideal for a professional business, restaurant, or retailer plus an adjacent 974 sf space that can be combined into a 2,840 sf space.
- Some of the aesthetic features of the site include World class landscaping, lighting, monument signage, and a relaxing fountain making a welcoming setting to the surrounding population.
- Property is entirely parallel to Federal Highway providing maximum exposure. Located next to a newly built RaceTrac Gas Station that’s on the corner of a signalized intersection.