CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter
Keep In Touch Through E-Mail. View Our Featured Properties and New Listings!
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
The high profile plaza known as the Jensen Beach Shoppes has just been sold for a grand total of $9,800,000. This excellent investment property consists of name brand tenants such as Panera Bread, Men's Warehouse, T-Mobile, as well as Comcast's newest location which...
A fully remodeled professional space located on the corner of S 25th Street and Citrus Ave. in Fort Pierce has just been leased. The property has great features including newly upgraded flooring and fixtures. The site will be occupied by a medical practice. The space...
New Year's first sale! A building at the White City Professional Park located just off S 25th Street in Fort Pierce has been sold at a total of $580,000 with a 8% cap rate. The fully leased property consists of 4,500 sf and features two medical professional tenants. A...
A 5,000 sf warehouse building located on the corner of NW Wright Blvd. and NW Dixie Highway has just been sold for $630,000. Half of the property is occupied by Crumps Lawn Equipment Center, which provides sales of wide range of lawn equipment tools as well as repair...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Professional Office Building | Property Flyer
- Excellent freestanding professional office building situated on a generously sized 5 acre lot just off the corner of SE Green River Parkway and NE Jensen Beach Blvd.
- Property was formerly occupied by a bank branch.
- Located just 4.5 miles away from the Martin Health Hospital in Stuart and other medical professionals. Minutes away from Downtown Jensen Beach, and just 1.5 miles away from US Highway 1.
- Features include a total of 27 parking spaces, a dedicated turning lane, and a large pylon sign.
0.77 AC Commercial Land | Property Flyer
- Excellent vacant commercial lot located on the corner of SW Port St. Lucie Blvd. and S. Globe Ave. in Port St. Lucie.
- Site has potential to accommodate different types of uses under LMD zoning which include: professional offices, institutional facility, multi-family, retail* or a restaurant.
- Site is surrounded by dense residential communities and shopping centers. Some nearby national brands include: Publix, Planet Fitness, McDonald’s, Walmart, Family Dollar, and many others.
Private Marina Development Land | Property Flyer
- Exceptional site approved development opportunity of Stuart’s newest private marina consisting of a 49-slip docking facility and public boardwalk accessing the St. Lucie River.
- The permit ready project would provide additional docking stations to Stuart’s watercraft driven corridor.
- Construction of the site will consist of a 12,558 sf docking facility for a commercial marina, comprised of a 2,838 sf access walkway, a 7,920 sf U-shaped terminal dock, and 24 finger piers plus a 523-linear-foot piling supported wave break.
- The docking facility will accommodate the mooring of 49 vessels. End of dock has room for (2) 100 ft. yachts.