CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Exceptional 1.05 AC development land located within one of the fastest growing areas in Port St. Lucie sold for $1,200,000. Site is located at 2080 SW Gatlin Boulevard and is easily accessible from I-95. Trade area includes many National tenants such as Walmart, Sam’s...
Prime location retail property at 3610 SE Federal Highway, Bay #3 at Sabal Plaza is leased by ZR Custom Closets, LLC . Property sits adjacent to Lowe’s Home Improvement and surrounded by other National brands such as McDonald’s, Checkers, Bealls Outlet, Dollar Tree,...
Excellent well-maintained 2,340 sf service garage features four (4) bay doors, its own monument sign, a vehicle lift, reception area, and has been completely renovated with a new roof, plus electric. Located on NE Dixie Highway, in the industrial area of Rio the...
LEASED! Excellent 4,200 SF of building space leased to Eden's Marine at 1265 NE Savannah Road in the Industrial Park at Avonlea in Jensen Beach, Florida. The site features an open floor warehouse space with a 200 sf office area, two 16 ft. roll up doors, 24 ft....
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Industrial Warehouse UnitsProperty Flyer
- Brand new 9,800 sf industrial warehouse building with construction beginning in late November 2020 and projected to be completed in the 1st Quarter of 2021.
- Units start at 1,800 sf to 9,800 sf.
- Site features include a restroom, office space, ample open floor concept, plus rear 14’ x 14’ bay doors.
- Located in the Industrial Park at Avonlea; a short distance away from US Highway 1.
Multi-Tenant Business Center | SOLD $650,000Property Flyer
- Established warehouse/business center located right on SE Monterey Road.
- Site has a vacant space consisting of 3,200 sf for an owner/user.
- There is currently 2,000 sf leased to a Bail Bonds and Pawn Shop business.
- Site features high exposure to the road, signage, and ample parking.
- Located just minutes away from Kanner Highway, which connects to US-1, in addition to Palm City and only a few miles away from the I-95 ramp.
Warehouse/Office Space | LEASEDProperty Flyer
- Space available below market rents! Sublet through June 2020
- Located in the Treasure Coast Commerce Park right off Jack James Drive.
- Warehouse space features grade roll-up door, two large offices, private bathroom and kitchenette.
- Four parking spaces are included and space is ready for immediate occupancy.
- Quick accessibility to SW Kanner Highway and the I-95 access ramp.
Storefront Retail Space in Downtown Jensen Beach | LEASEDProperty Flyer
- Excellent storefront space located in the heart of Downtown Jensen Beach.
- Great spot for a specialty boutique shop or other general retail uses.
- Space features an open floor plan interior with a large window that allows plenty of natural lighting.
- Area gets an abundance of walking traffic due to its quaint location and its close proximity to the Mulligan’s Restaurant and other local shops.
- This sought after location will not last!!