CALL TODAY (772) 286-5744
Welcome to Jeremiah Baron and Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC
At Jeremiah Baron & Co. Commercial Real Estate, LLC our guiding principles have provided and continue to provide high quality service to our clients. We treat each client as an individual, focusing on their specific needs and unique circumstances. We strive to safeguard our clients’ trust in our company and the services we provide. We are a full service commercial brokerage firm with offices in Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens Florida. We specialize in the sale, leasing and management of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, and multi-family properties throughout Florida, including triple net leases, ground up development and structured small group acquisition partnerships. Our diverse clientele include local, regional and national companies, as well as, individual commercial real estate investors and developers. Above all, we deliver results to our esteemed clients who expect superior service from their commercial real estate brokerage firm. Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing – Commercial Asset & Property Management
What is your commercial property worth?
The Latest In
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Another big closing for the Jeremiah Baron and Co. team. A portfolio listing consisting of a self storage facility consisting of five separate parcels has just closed for a grand total of $3,525,000. The combined 57,388 sf storage facilities are operated by Long Horn...
Strong regional oil lube operator has signed off a 10 year lease on an automotive building located on W New Haven Ave. in Melbourne, Florida. The property features 3 bays, an office, and great exposure to US 192. The new tenant plans to open the new location starting...
A former medical office building located on the corner of US-1 and Savannah Road in Fort Pierce has just been sold for a total of $597,500. The site consists of a 2,605 sf freestanding building on a big corner lot at 0.8 acres allowing for expansion of use. The buyer...
The high profile plaza known as the Jensen Beach Shoppes has just been sold for a grand total of $9,800,000. This excellent investment property consists of name brand tenants such as Panera Bread, Men's Warehouse, T-Mobile, as well as Comcast's newest location which...
New Listings and Recent Transactions
Commercial Real Estate, LLC
Medical Office Condo SOLD $338,000Property Flyer
- Exceptional 5th floor medical condo space located in the St. Lucie Medical Center Building.
- Excellent turn-key space easily accommodates any medical related practice.
- Space features a generously sized waiting room, several offices/consultation rooms, six exam rooms, storage room, and more.
- Location offers ample parking, great panoramic views, closely located to the main hospital and easily accessible from US-1.
Freestanding Retail BuildingProperty Flyer
- Unique former party supply retailer located just north of Bridge Road in Hobe Sound, FL.
- Site features ample space for merchandise display, storage space, and some office space.
- Property is easily accessible via an inlet just off SE Federal Highway.
- In close proximity to National brands such as Dunkin’, McDonald’s, Publix, CVS, Winn-Dixie, and many others.
2.18 AC Industrial LandProperty Flyer
- Industrial vacant land consisting of two parallel parcels located on NE Braille Place and NE Savannah Road.
- Site has an established paved entrance and site is practically cleared.
- Ideal for a variety of industrial uses including but not limited to: business/professional offices, construction industry trades, residential storage facilities, wholesale trades and services, and other under LI Zoning.
- Easy accessibility from US-1; located in a growing industrial area of Jensen Beach.
Retail/Showroom SpaceProperty Flyer
- Two side-by-side showroom/warehouse spaces located on the corner of US-1 and Tressler Drive.
- Option to lease separately or combined.
- Site features include ample parking, monument sign, two roll-up doors, and a fenced yard with an additional 1,850 sf of canopy covered storage in the back.
- Renovated in 2016 inside and out.
- Prime location as it gets high volume traffic from US-1.